Sunday, September 23, 2007


Know who wrote these 60s songs?

Goodbye Mary Hopkins
Bad To Me Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas
Catwalks Chris Barber Band
Come and Get It Badfinger
From A Window Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas
Hello Little Girl Fourmost
I Don't Want To See You Again Peter & Gordon
I'll Be On My Way Billy J. Kramer & The Dakotas
I'll Keep You Statisfied Billy J. Kramer & the Dakotas
It's For You Cilla Black
I Wanna Be Your Man The Rolling Stones
Like Dreamers Do The Applejacks
Love of the Loved Cilia Black; Mike Shannon
Sour Milk Sea (Harrison) Jackie Lomax
La Penina Carlos Mendez
Love of the Loved The Strangers; Mike Shannon
Nobody I Know Peter & Gordon
Step Inside Love Cilla Black
That Means A Lot P.J. Proby
Those Were The Days Mary Hopkins
Tip Of My Tongue Tommy Quickly
World Without Love Peter & Gordon

1 comment:

Larry said...

Mostly McCartney, and at least one is George Harrison, some they all probably had a hand in. I Wanna Be Your Man recorded by the Beatles first then given to The Stones.

Back in the 60's my band played a little known instrumental called "Cry For A Shadow", flip side of My Bonnie by Tony Sheridan. Yup, Fab Four again.