Friday, December 21, 2007

THINGAMAGOOP

That's what it says: THINGAMAGOOP!
Curious devices from Bleep Labs. Click on the image to enlarge it.

From our terrific dealer, 2nd Staff, in Japan.

Apparently, the weak dollar is helping OUS sales quite a lot. The Euro, the Yen, even the Chinese Yuan, have all gained ground vs the greenback. Right now the Canadian dollar is about the same as the US dollar. This is good news for our US business as it makes us even more competitive with the Chinese Yuan, both here and outside the US.

2 comments:

Gordon said...

Can you read that? I'll be over in Japan in five days. Have you spent much time there? I'd love to hear about any audio-related sights I should check out.

Bob Crowley said...

No, I cannot read Japanese and I have never been there but I do plan to visit my high school friend Paul and his family in Nagano if I can. Where in Japan will you be? Have a fun trip.